We will contact you shortly.
A study showed that 90% of seniors want to stay in their homes as long as possible. Your home is where you are comfortable. It is where you are near your friends, pets and your belongings, the things that give you zest for life. It provides privacy and dignity. Northeast Kingdom Homecare, Inc. can make all that possible!
Our caregivers provide companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, personal care, transportation and more.
Our services are customized to every individual through a Personal Care Plan. Your needs are provided by our highly-trained home care workers, to suit your schedule and to ensure a good fit.
We save you the concerns of background checks, training, scheduling, liability and worker's compensation insurances, payroll, taxes, and government reporting. We provide 24 hour on-call supervision.
Round the Clock Care
Care from as little as 3hrs/day to as much as 24/7
In-home or to augment care in nursing facilities/rehabs
Caregivers available to take clients to appointments and run errands
Day Center Activities
Respite services with caregiver transportation to our Adult Day Center, The Meeting Place, open 5 days/week
Daily or weekly client check-in service available
Can be contracted by other agencies to fill times they can not cover, or for Choices for Care through NEK Council on Aging
Trained, reliable caregivers suited to your needs are the bedrock of our business/client care
Superior Availability & Reliability
● Caregivers cover Orleans, Essex, Caledonia and parts of Lamoille counties● 24 on-call support to handle emergencies● Immediate response - We go the extra mile to provide coverage quickly● We arrange for back-up fill-in coverage
Responsive to Client Needs and Preferences
• Personal Care Plans and Activity Plans developed cooperatively with you and your family
• Schedule is tailored to the client, with 3 hour minimum shift
• We work hard to pair clients and caregivers
• Ongoing supervisory visits to assure satisfaction and re-evaluate client needs
• Immediate response to changes in client needs or quality issues
Training is Key
• All non-LNA caregivers complete 40 hours of caregiver certification training
• All caregiving staff must pass a 16 hour series of Alzheimer's and dementia classes
● All staff completes additional training annually. We track each caregiver's training and assign specific courses to accommodate client needs and/or caregiver development.● Additional in-service training as needed to deal with specific and immediate client needs.
● Meet or exceed all guidelines for best practices in the homecare industry● Founding member of the Vermont Association of Homecare Providers, establishing high standards for homecare services and business practices in the industry● Quality Assurance Client Visits exceeding HCAOA guidelines● Ongoing Q&A review team● Four different background checks completed on each employee: 1) criminal, 2) adult abuse, 3) child abuse, 4) Medicaid fraud.
Let's Continue the Conversation
Complete the form at right, and a member of our team will reach out to you to discuss your needs.